Saturday, February 9, 2013

Enjoying the Moment Cherry Blossom Tree Symbolism

With paintbrush in my hand, I wanted to express "being present" in the moment. With nature being my biggest inspiration in my art, the Cherry Blossom Tree quickly began to appear on the canvas. 
The Cherry Blossom is loved by many cultures, giving appreciation to it's beautiful delicate blossoms that break into bloom quickly and with great vibrancy. Sadly the blooms do not last long. 
It is a reminder to us to appreciate every moment and live it to it's fullest...to become all that we are meant to be without holding back...and to be aware of the beauty of life that surrounds us.
Cherry Blossom Tree a Contemporary Folk Art Painting by Jeanne Fry
When I have those times of feeling overwhelmed by the "little stuff" that seems like "big stuff" , I think of the cherry blossom and Enjoying the Moment.

Have a most Beautiful, Love Filled, and Magical Day !

The original painting has sold. It is available as an Art Print in our Fine Art America shop here
Cherry Blossom Tree Art Print on Fine Art America

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...