Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiration from the Sun Maiden

The Sun Maiden brings a lift to our hearts, a smile to our faces, and a warmth to our souls. On those dismal days of grey skies and clouds, many of us feel a "lack of". We may tend to want to curl up on the couch and do nothing, as if in our own little cave.I am ready to emerge from winters cave. I am anxious for the Spring, sunshine, the blooming of life, and getting my hands in the soil and planting my dreams. 
When the Sun Maiden arrives, she greets me with a blank canvas and says "What can you manifest today?"
Inspiration from the Sun Maiden, Contemporary Folk Art Painting by Jeanne Fry

The original painting of "Inspiration from the Sun Maiden" is available in my Artfire Shop here

1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What a beautiful and inspirational painting, Jeanne! It has such a warm calmness to it. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...