Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dream Weekend Art Sale in January in Conscious Art Studios Artfire Shop

Happy Cold Blustery Weekend everyone ! It is frigidly cold and blustery today, too cold to go out. So, while staying warm and cozy indoors, we're offering an Art Sale for this Martin Luther King weekend. We have been adding lots of new artwork to the studio over the past few weeks, so this weekend would be a perfect time to collect some beautiful art. 



With Valentine's Day around the corner, we have been creating lots of new Glass Art Print Pendants and Necklaces, Glass Art Earrings, and Symbolic Gourd Pendants. These handmade necklaces are rich, colorful, and meaningful. 
The glass art pendants and necklaces are available in many shapes; round, rectangular, and triangular. Some are set in metal while some just glass themselves. The metals come in silver, copper, and bronze finishes, with complimentary chains.
You can take a peak at them here

We have some new Gourd Jewelry added to the studio as well. These earthy pendants are embellished with gemstone, wood, and glass beads. They add a wonderful uniqueness to the wardrobe with their earth element elegance.
 You can see them here


Soon we are going to have to make another trip to the Gourd Farm, our supplies are beginning to get low. We have been crafting some new Gourd Art Bowls and I really love how they have been coming out. We have many gourd bowls throughout our house. I tend to collect lots of little things, and of course all little treasures need a home. I use my gourd bowls to store my gemstones and feathers. I keep one on my desk for paperclips, binder clips, and tape rolls. I have others that hold my pencils and markers. And I have a large one that I keep on the mantle that holds little index cards with written affirmations on them. When I need a little uplifting, I pull one out and keep it with me for the day.
"The Old Ways" Gourd Art Bowl by John and Jeanne Fry






And of course, our Artfire Shop is full of original paintings, greeting cards, original bookmarks, native flute music, art dolls, and lots of inspirational and symbolic art. We try and create the things that make our spirits sing.
Deer Totem Original Painting by Jeanne Fry
If you are staying in on this chilly winter weekend, grab a cup of coffee or cocoa and have a visit in our studio. Stay warm and enjoy our Dream Weekend Art Sale.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...